Using Cloud Library
Accessing Cloud Library
1. Click on the Cloud Library thumbnail from our eResources page.
2. Click login on the top right corner of the page.
3. Use your library card number and pin(last 4 digits of your phone number).
4. Once you've logged in to your account, you can browse for an item that appeals to you.
5. You will be able to either Borrow or Place a Hold on an item.
6. Your item will now be able to be read in the app.
Download The Cloud Library App
1. When borrowing an item, you will be prompted to download the app.
2. If you haven't already downloaded the app, do so by clicking the download app button or click here.
3. On the left hand side of the page, click on the operating system you are using.
4. If on Windows or Mac OS, you will need to scroll down a bit and click on the Download App button.
5. You will have to save the application, then open it.
6. Once the file is opened, click Next > I Agree > Install > Finish
7. The Cloud Library Application should automatically open to a Login Screen.
8. Select Country: Canada > Province: Ontario > Library: Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library > then enter your Library Card number and PIN.
9. Click 'I accept the legal terms above' and click Login.
Using the App (iOS, Android, Kobo, Kindle Fire)
1. Download the Cloud Library app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Browse items the same as you would on the website.
3. You can access your books by tapping the top left menu icon, and selectining My Books.