Beginning December 1st Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library patrons will be able to use Niagara Falls Libraries free of charge until June 30th. In order to do this, a valid NOTL Library card and current official piece of ID is required.
Terms of the Agreement
● You must present an active library card from Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library, as well as an official piece of identification with correct name and current address, to be eligible for a library card in Niagara Falls.
● You will accept the rules of the Niagara Falls Public Library as part of the condition of the loan.
● You will be responsible for the return of borrowed items. Items may be returned directly to Niagara Falls Public Library. You may return items to Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library but we are not responsible for the item while it is in transit, nor for ensuring the item arrives on time in Niagara Falls.
● Homebound Delivery services are not available through Niagara Falls Public Public Library.
● Interlibrary Loans are not available through Niagara Falls Public Library.