|Black & White||Letter or Legal Size||$0.25|
Do you need something printed or copied? We can help with that!
- DEBIT & CREDIT: Tap available.
- To print from public library computers, use the print options on the document or software you are using.
- All print jobs can be collected at the main photocopier/printer in The Makery, behind the front desk.
- Please be aware of how many pages you have printed, approach the library service desk to pay, and a staff member will take your payment.
- You can also print directly from a USB stick by plugging it into one of our public computers.
**Printing from home services are not available, and all printing must be completed through the public library computers.
Free Online Fax
FaxZero lets you send a fax to any fax machine in the United States (including Puerto Rico) or Canada for free. You don't need a fax machine yourself, but you do need a valid e-mail address. You can send up to 3 pages with a cover page for free with a max of 5 faxes per day. For $1.99 you can fax up to 25 pages.