Effective immediately Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library will be closed from March 14th until further notice to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The book drop will not be available; we request that patrons keep the materials they currently have until the Library reopens. All fines will be suspended during this time. For a statement from the library, click here. You can contact a library representitive at 1(289)401-3216.
Terms of Reference
Strategic Planning Facilitator/Consultant
The Niagara-on-the-Lake Public Library Board requires a consultant to facilitate a strategic planning session with library board members and staff based on an environmental scan provided by the library.
The consultant will:
• Meet with the Library Board Chair and CEO to review the environmental scan and plan the session
• Facilitate a strategic planning session including a review and update of mission, vision and values and establishment of strategic directions
• Summarize the results of the session
• Demonstrated experience facilitating consensus-based planning
• Strong facilitation skills
• Ability to constructively challenge participants
Instructions to Applicants
Please send us a short synopsis of your:
• Experience and qualifications
• Price (including incidentals such as travel)
• Permission to contact one reference
Inquiries should be directed to Cathy Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org (please use “Strategic Planning Session” in the subject line) or call 905-468-2023 x 203.
• Terms of reference release: 24 February 2020
• Response deadline: 5:00 p.m., 9 March 2020
• Notification of successful applicant: 13 March 2020
• Strategic planning session: May 9 or May 23